I have been working for the last few days on a new doll. She doesn't have a pattern so I have to improvise and make it myself. I have a few patterns of dolls from various Doll makers over the years and when I use them or use their design for inspiritation I always give them credit. Most of my dolls, I have to make my own patterns. That isn't the hardest part but the clothes are for me. I am not that great of a clothes designer..LOL!
Making wonderful cloth animal dolls to enhance your life. I love doll making and these are inspired by my love of animals and pretty things along with the Holidays.
Friday, April 12, 2024
Making dolls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a Flowering Frog
Making a new Frog at this time. This is not my pattern it is from Cindy Conrad and is called Franklin Frog. It is the only one I purchas...
-
Hello, I thought that I would give you a glimmer of what dolls have inspired me to change my style of doll and these are dolls that I have...
-
Making a new Frog at this time. This is not my pattern it is from Cindy Conrad and is called Franklin Frog. It is the only one I purchas...
-
I have been working for the last few days on a new doll. She doesn't have a pattern so I have to improvise and make it myself. I have ...

No comments:
Post a Comment