Wednesday, June 5, 2024

I'm a Flowering Frog

 Making a new Frog at this time. This is not my pattern it is from

Cindy Conrad and is called Franklin Frog.

It is the only one I purchased from her before she retired.


This frog is made from material that was organically dyed with plants to make it a nice soft green. 

 (this pic doesn't do it justice)!


Here is the materials I am looking to make her dress, bloomer and ruffled collar out of.

Well time got away from me and I didn't get any pictures of doing her.

She holds a Lilly pad in her hand with two flowers on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Flowering Frog

  Making a new Frog at this time.  This is not my pattern it is from Cindy Conrad and is called Franklin Frog. It is the only one I purchas...