Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Little Bunny Gal

Here is a new creation that I am working on and I thought that you may like to see a small process that I use to create my dolls.  

First of all I take what I have in my head and make a simple sketch of it so that I can make a pattern for it. Many of my dolls, are a combination of patterns that I already have made and I make small changes to get the desired results. 

These are the colors that I chose for my new doll. 



I have the head, legs, and her arms stuffed and attached to her. I have made her bottom in a "box" to help her sit.  The other colors are for her outfit which will be upcoming.  

 


Here is what she now looks like



She is all dressed up and she became a little Bunny! She is a total of 21 inches from the bottom of her shoes to the tip of her ears!

Little gal sold right away!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Flowering Frog

  Making a new Frog at this time.  This is not my pattern it is from Cindy Conrad and is called Franklin Frog. It is the only one I purchas...