Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Welcome to Leaping Frog Crafts


Hi! I'm Ranae and I make dolls, actually cloth dolls. Over the years I have made many different types of them, from Raggedy, Art and even a few Primitive styles.  I have been making cloth dolls since 2007 and have been selling them. 

In the last couple of years I have retired and I have moved into a wonderful new home out on a lake and totally love the area. 

As time has gone on I have fallen in love with a style of Primitive doll. As you can see below this type of doll. I have made these dolls more so many years ago and I keep going back to making them. So now that is what I am doing. 

I specialize in custom orders. Below is what I made before that was a total inspiration for me and now I have just upped the game with fancier materials and on the other side scary for the others. 

One of my dolls that inspired me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Flowering Frog

  Making a new Frog at this time.  This is not my pattern it is from Cindy Conrad and is called Franklin Frog. It is the only one I purchas...